We take your privacy very seriously and we ask that you read this privacy notice as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information.
Who we are
Copenhagen Design Agency is a strategic communications agency. We work with strategy & communication. Our clients range from designers and organizations to cultural destinations and cities.
The personal information we collect and use
Copenhagen Design Agency collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information.
We collect the following personal information:
• When you contact us we will collect your contact information that you used to contact us (such as the email address you used) as well as the information you include in your enquiry.
• When you sign up for our newsletter we collect your email address. Your e-mail is used to send you newsletters with information about Copenhagen Design Agency’s projects and clients – and invitations to events and exhibitions. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com
• We collect information about people who visit our website and social media through Google Analytics, and social media providers such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
How we use personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To respond to your enquiries and keep a record of our communications with you.
• To send you our newsletter if you sign up for it, and to send you other material that we think might interest you, e.g. invitations to events.
• To understand how people use our website, so we can design the website to suit our users. And to understand how people use our social media pages, so we can make relevant content.
Who we share personal information with
We share your data with the businesses that provide IT and related services to us, such as MailChimp, Billetto, Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, WordPress and website hosting. We only share the types of data that those businesses need in order to provide us with their services.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party. We will treat your information with respect.
Consultation specific information
Copenhagen Design Agency regularly organizes events such as press events, project launches, workshops, seminars and exhibitions on behalf of our clients as part of our agency activities. We are sometimes required to collect data about participants at these events in order to handle invitations and guest lists etc.
Any such information gathered is only used for the purpose of the specific event or project.
Any contact information gathered (e.g. email address or phone number) will NOT be shared with clients or any other third party.
Job applications to Copenhagen Design Agency
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send unsolicited job applications to us. We will not share any identifiable information with third parties without the consent of the individual concerned.
How to contact us